|Description||Effective against armored foes. Grants Res+3. If a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone is active on unit or if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, neutralizes unit's penalties and inflicts Atk-6 on foe during combat, and foe cannot make a follow-up attack. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The penalty neutralization, combat reduction, and follow-up preventing effects of Zephyr Breath will activate if the unit wielding it receives .
- The penalty neutralization, combat reduction, and follow-up preventing effects will not be triggered if the unit does not receive .
- The penalty neutralization, combat reduction, and follow-up preventing effects will not be negated if the unit receives .he penalty neutralization, combat reduction, and follow-up preventing effects will be negated if the unit is affected by and is not affected by , or if the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill.
- Zephyr Breath can neutralize .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Zephyr Breath is considered a combat reduction.
- Zephyr Breath can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Zephyr Breath will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Zephyr Breath's follow-up attack prevention.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento céfiro|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo céfiro|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||春風吐息|
|Portuguese||Sopro de Zephyr|