* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- Effects that are disabled by Yngvi Ascendant:
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Yngvi Ascendant does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- Skills such as and the status effect have priority over the Yngvi Ascendant's priority changing effect.
- Yngvi Ascendant changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Ancestro Yngvi|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Ancestro Yngvi|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||尤格威之祖|