|Description||Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Wolfskin Fang's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Wolfskin Fang's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Deals +10 damage when an offensive Special triggers.
- The Atk+2 granted by Wolfskin Fang when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost and Special damage boost effects of Wolfskin Fang will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Garra ulfhedin|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garra ulfhedin|
|Italian||Zanna di ulfhedin|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||狼人王的爪牙|