|Description||Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.|
- Wolfskin Fang's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Effects such as and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Wolfskin Fang's user can perform a follow-up attack, either from a speed check or effects such as or , the user will be able to attack up to 4 times during combat.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Deals +10 damage when an offensive Special triggers.
- The Atk+2 granted by Wolfskin Fang when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost and Special damage boost effects of Wolfskin Fang will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Garra ulfhedin|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garra ulfhedin|
|Italian||Zanna di ulfhedin|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||狼人王的爪牙|