|Description||Grants Spd+3. At the start of turn 1, grants special cooldown count-2 to unit and unit's support partner (if any). At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.|
- Wolfpup Fang's cooldown count changing effect will not trigger if the unit is inflicted with .
- Cooldown count changes from skills that activate at the same time as Wolfpup Fang (at start of turn) are not considered in Wolfpup Fang's conditions. Skills such as , , and will have their effects stack.
- The cooldown count reduction granted to unit's support partner of Wolfpup Fang will only activate if the unit has a support partner active on the map.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Deals +10 damage when an offensive Special triggers.
- The Atk+2 granted by Wolfpup Fang when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost and Special damage boost effects of Wolfpup Fang will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Garra de lobata|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garra de lobata|
|French||Croc de louve|
|Italian||Zanna di lupetta|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||狼人之女的爪牙|