- The stat increase that can be applied by With Everyone! is considered a .
- is triggered after "before combat AoE" skills.
- Skills such as will prevent from triggering against their user.
- Skills such as and will not disable .
- If is triggered:
- The "Savior" is considered as adjacent to the "Saved", which means skills that have "If unit is not adjacent to an ally" doesn't trigger while skills that have "If unit is adjacent to an ally" does.
- Only during combat skills that are active on the "Saved" will be accounted on the "Savior".
- "After combat" movement is disabled on the foe, even if the "Savior" is defeated, such as with the movement from and .
- The "Saved" is unaffected by "after combat" effects, such as from and .
- The stat increase that can be applied by With Everyone! II is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
|With Everyone! II|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Todos juntos|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Con ustedes|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||和大家一起|