|Description||After combat, if unit attacked, resets Special cooldown of target and foes within 2 spaces of target, and inflicts the following status on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions: "Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)" (Neutralizes Special cooldown count reductions after combat, but skills that Accelerate and Slow Special are still effective.)|
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Witchy Wand+ applies the status effect.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The upgraded version of Witchy Wand+ has the same effect as or .
- Witchy Wand+ allows the unit to deal staff damage like other weapons instead of halving damage after defenses are calculated, rounded down.
- Witchy Wand+ can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Varita de bruja +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Varita de bruja +|
|French||Bâton bonbon +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||糖果杖＋|
|Portuguese||Vara de bruxa+|