Effective against armored and cavalry foes. Grants Atk+3. If unit initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit during combat, and also, if foe has bonuses, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+X to unit and inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-X on foe during combat. (X = current bonus on each of foe's stats.) Calculates each stat effect independently.
After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move ２ space(s).
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than ２ space(s).)
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Sing/Dance users or Duo/ Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- will reduce the amount of movement granted by to 1 space if the affected unit uses a close weapon type or 0 spaces if the affected unit uses a ranged weapon type.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Wing-Lifted Spear is considered a combat boost.
- The stat increasing effect of Wing-Lifted Spear will activate if foe receives .
- The stat increasing effect will not be negated nor reduced if foe receives .
- If foe is affected by (but not also by ), or if the foe possesses a source of bonus neutralization or , the stat increasing effect will be negated.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Wing-Lifted Spear is considered a combat reduction.
- The stat decreasing effect of Wing-Lifted Spear will activate if foe receives .
- The stat decreasing effect will not be negated nor reduced if foe receives .
- If foe is affected by and not affected by , or the foe possesses a source of bonus neutralization or , the stat decreasing effect will be negated.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Lanza voladora|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lanza voladora|
|French||Épieu de soutien|
|Italian||Asta del sollievo|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||扶翼羽翼之槍|