|Windy War Tome|
|Description||Grants Res+3. If foe initiates combat or foe's HP ≥ 75% at start of combat, inflicts Atk/Res-6 on foe during combat, and also, if unit's Res > foe's Res, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%), and also, if unit's Res ≥ foe's Res+5, foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Windy War Tome is considered a combat reduction.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Windy War Tome's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Windy War Tome's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Windy War Tome by 50%.
- Windy War Tome can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Windy War Tome will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Windy War Tome's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
|Windy War Tome|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Gr. bélico viento|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Gr. bélico viento|
|Italian||Venti di guerra|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||戰神的風書|