|Winds of Change|
|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Effective against flying foes. At start of combat, if a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone is active on unit or if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Spd+5 and neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks and effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat.|
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Winds of Change is considered a combat boost.
- The stat increasing effect of Winds of Change will activate if the unit receives .
- The stat increasing effect will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives .
- If the unit is affected by and not affected by , or if the foe possesses a source of bonus neutralization or , the stat increasing effect will be negated.
- The follow-up neutralizing effects of Winds of Change will activate if the unit wielding it receives .
- The follow-up neutralizing effects will not be triggered if the unit does not receive .
- The follow-up neutralizing effects will not be negated if the unit receives .he follow-up neutralizing effects will be negated if the unit is affected by and is not affected by , or if the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill.
- Effects that are disabled by Winds of Change:
- Effects on a foe that guarantee that foe's follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , status effects such as , and the Grand Conquests area effect.
- Effects from skills on the user that prevent the user's follow-up attacks, from skills such as and
- Effects from skills on a foe that prevent the user's follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , , and status effects such as .
List of owners
|Winds of Change|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Viento augur|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Viento augur|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||預兆之風|