|Description||Effective against armored foes.|
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The condition of having allies applies to both the combat boosts and attacking twice.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Whitewing Spear is considered a combat boost.
- Whitewing Spear's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Whitewing Spear's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_トライアングル, which can be translated as Triangle.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Pica Ala Blanca|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Pica Ala Blanca|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||白騎的短槍|
|Portuguese||Pique Asa branca|