|Description||Grants Atk+3. If the number of flying units on team ≥ 3 and unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. If the number of flying allies within 2 spaces ≥ 2 and unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.|
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Whitedown Spear is considered a combat reduction.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Whitedown Spear's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Whitedown Spear's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Whitedown Spear's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Lanza aliblanca|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lanza aliblanca|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||純白飛翔之槍|