|Description||Grants Spd+3. At start of turn, inflicts Spd-5 on foes in cardinal directions with Res < unit's Res through their next actions.|
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Weirding Tome is considered a .
- Stat comparison takes place after all on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or are applied. Other existing bonuses and penalties on both units count towards their respective stats during stat comparison.
- Cardinal directions refers to a targets being directly north, south, west, or east of the user. Distance does not factor.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Weirding Tome is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boost effect of Weirding Tome will activate if the foe receives a .
- The presence or absence of a (including ) does not affect activation.
- The combat boost effect will be negated if the foe possesses a source of penalty neutralization.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_戦闘強化R敵被弱化, which can be translated as Combat Bonuses R Enemy Penalty.
In other languages
|Japanese||奇異ルーテの書||Weird Lute's Book|
|Spanish (Europe)||Grimorio turbador|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Grimorio turbador|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||奇異盧特之書|