|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).|
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Weighted Lance is considered a combat boost.
- Only attacks performed by the foe have the Special cooldown charge +X effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- If the user has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a foe has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also grants "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge +1" and "Special cooldown charge +1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_受奥義変動R守魔4, which can be translated as Received cooldown charge R Def/Res 4.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Lanza pesada|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lanza pesada|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||重騎士重槍|