|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).|
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Weighted Lance is considered a combat boost.
- Only attacks performed by the foe have the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- The "Special cooldown charge +X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect.
- For example, if a unit is affected by both and , the effects will stack and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The effects will only stack when the foe attacks and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will only take place when the user attacks.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge +1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe.
List of owners
This skill is currently not owned by any unit.
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_受奥義変動R守魔4, which can be translated as Received cooldown charge R Def/Res 4.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Lanza pesada|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lanza pesada|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||重騎士重槍|