|B||Watersweep 1||60||—||If unit initiates combat, unit cannot make a follow-up attack. If unit's Spd ≥ foe's Spd+5 and foe uses magic, staff, or dragonstone, foe cannot counterattack.|
|Watersweep 2||120||Watersweep 1||If unit initiates combat, unit cannot make a follow-up attack. If unit's Spd ≥ foe's Spd+3 and foe uses magic, staff, or dragonstone, foe cannot counterattack.|
|Watersweep 3||240||Watersweep 2||If unit initiates combat, unit cannot make a follow-up attack. If unit's Spd > foe's Spd and foe uses magic, staff, or dragonstone, foe cannot counterattack.|
- A unit using Watersweep can still perform a follow-up if the foe initiates combat.
- If Watersweep prevents the foe from counterattacking and the user has skills that require the foe to have the ability to counter-attack, such as , then those skills will not be triggered.
- If User has a skill that grants a guaranteed follow-up while initiating combat then a regular speed check applies when determining follow-up attacks for the user.
- A unit using Watersweep and skills such as is unaffected by Watersweep's follow-up prevention.
- Watersweep can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
List of owners
|2017-04-26||2017-05-15||New Heroes: World of Radiance||Watersweep 3|
|2017-09-19||2017-10-07||Focus: Tempest Trials||Watersweep 3|
|2017-11-02||2017-11-12||Focus: Long-Haired Gents||Watersweep 3|
|2018-03-21||2018-03-28||Focus: Weapons to Refine||Watersweep 3|
|2018-12-12||2018-12-20||Focus: Ike & Soren's Battle||Watersweep 3|
|2019-02-09||2019-02-10||Focus: Ike and Soren's Battle||Watersweep 3|
|2019-02-25||2019-03-06||Focus: War of the Tacticians B||Watersweep 3|
|2020-08-02||2020-08-03||Focus: Ike & Soren's Battle||Watersweep 3|
- Three Heroes quest (December 2020) (×1)
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Neptuno|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||流水橫掃|