|Description||Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if foe's Atk ≥ 50 or if【Penalty】is active on foe, grants Atk/Def/Res+5 to unit during combat. At start of combat, if foe's Spd ≥ 35 or if【Penalty】is active on foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.|
All effects that last "on foe through its next action." Includes penalties inflicted by a skill like Panic or Threaten and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, or the effects of a skill like Triangle Adept or Guard).
- The combat boosts and guaranteed follow-up attack effects of Void Tome will activate if the foe receives a .
- The presence or absence of a (including ) does not affect activation.
- The combat boosts and guaranteed follow-up attack effects will be negated if the foe possesses a source of penalty neutralization.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Void Tome is considered a combat boost.
- A foe with skills such as will disable Void Tome's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners
In other languages
|German||Buch des Nichts|
|Spanish (Europe)||Grimorio vacuo|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Grimorio vacuo|
|French||Tome du néant|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||絕無之書|