|Vital Astra||2||Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Spd. If unit's Special is ready and unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 3 (max 30%). At the start of combat, if unit's Special is ready and unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat by percentage = difference between stats × 3 (max 30%). (Damage-reduction effects above are considered non-Special effects, so skills like Deadeye still apply.)||500||Astra|
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , , and will neutralize Vital Astra's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Vital Astra's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Vital Astra by 50%.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Meteoro vital|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Meteoro vital|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||心流星|