|Description||If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat and neutralizes effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Vicious Dagger is considered a combat boost.
- Effects that are disabled by Vicious Dagger:
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Vicious Dagger is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
In other languages
|English (US)||Vicious Dagger|
|Spanish (Europe)||Daga brutal|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Daga brutal|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||猛攻暗器|