|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage. Combos with Phantom Spd.)|
- The maximum Spd difference that matters for Vassal's Blade's damage bonus is 10, due to Vassal's Blade's cap of 7 bonus damage.
- The minimum Spd difference that matters for Vassal's Blade's damage bonus is 2, which provides 1 bonus damage.
- The bonus damage from Vassal's Blade is applied after other effects, and is thus not boosted by specials such as or .
- With , Vassal's Blade will deal extra damage if the user would otherwise have equal or less Spd than the target.
- This effect stops when the user is regularly 9 Spd slower than the target, as a 1-Spd advantage rounds down to zero damage.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
- Vassal's Blade, along with , which came out at the same time, are the first weapons to come out that may give a damage bonus if is equipped.
- With , Vassal's Blade will deal extra damage if the user would otherwise have equal or less speed than the target.
- This effect stops when the user is regularly 9 speed slower than the target, as a 1 speed advantage rounds down to zero damage.
- The artwork of Vassal's Blade is based on the sword Karla wields in her official artwork in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Espada leal|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espada leal|
|Italian||Spada di Sacae|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||劍姬之刀|
- Giga Excalibur
- Guardian Fang
- New Foxkit Fang
- Raven King Beak
- Red-Hot Ducks
- Red-Hot Ducks+
- Refreshed Fang
- Resolute Blade
- Resolved Fang