|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage. Combos with Phantom Spd.)|
- The maximum Spd difference that matters for Vassal's Blade's damage bonus is 10, due to Vassal's Blade's cap of 7 bonus damage.
- The minimum Spd difference that matters for Vassal's Blade's damage bonus is 2, which provides 1 bonus damage.
- The bonus damage from Vassal's Blade is applied after other effects, and is thus not boosted by specials such as or .
- With , Vassal's Blade will deal extra damage if the user would otherwise have equal or less Res than the target.
- This effect stops when the user is regularly 9 Spd slower than the target, as a 1-Spd advantage rounds down to zero damage.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Vassal's Blade is considered a combat boost.
- Effects that are disabled by Vassal's Blade:
- Effects on a foe that guarantee that foe's follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , status effects such as , and the Grand Conquests area effect.
- Effects from skills on the user that prevent the user's follow-up attacks, from skills such as and
- Effects from skills on a foe that prevent the user's follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , , and status effects such as .
List of owners
- Vassal's Blade, along with , which came out at the same time, are the first weapons to come out that may give a damage bonus if is equipped.
- The artwork of Vassal's Blade is based on the sword Karla wields in her official artwork in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Espada leal|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espada leal|
|Italian||Spada di Sacae|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||劍姬之刀|