|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, inflicts Atk/Def-6 on foe during combat and unit and foe both cannot make a follow-up attack, and also, if unit initiates combat while transformed, grants another action to unit after combat. (Once per turn.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.|
- The HP threshold applies to the combat reductions, follow-up prevention, and the additional action granted while the user is transformed.
- The HP threshold is checked at start of combat, and the effects either apply throughout the entire combat, or not at all.
- The additional action will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Twin-Crest Power is considered a combat reduction.
- Twin-Crest Power can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Twin-Crest Power will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Twin-Crest Power's follow-up attack prevention.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The Atk+2 granted by Twin-Crest Power when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Embl. gemelos|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Embl. gemelos|
|French||Pouvoir de Seiros|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||雙紋章之力|