* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize True Dragon Wall's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize True Dragon Wall's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of True Dragon Wall by 50%.
- The effect of True Dragon Wall only activates during the first combat that the user enters during either phase of that turn.
- If the user or a foe has any skills that neutralize or stack with True Dragon Wall's effect, those effects will only stack or be neutralized during the first combat that the user enters during either phase of that turn.
- Dragon refers to .
- Beast refers to .
- True Dragon Wall's start-of-turn healing will not trigger if the unit is inflicted with or .
- True Dragon Wall's healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- True Dragon Wall's after combat healing will not work if the foe has a skill that prevents HP recovery such as or , or the user has been inflicted with .
List of owners
|True Dragon Wall|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Dracoescama real|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Dracoescama real|
|French||Vrai mur dragon|
|Italian||Barr. drago vera|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||真龍鱗防護障壁|