- The stat increase that can be applied by Tome of Reason is considered a .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Tome of Reason is considered a combat boost.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Tome of Reason is considered a combat reduction.
- The stat decreasing effect of Tome of Reason will activate if the unit receives .
- The stat decreasing effect will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives .
- If the unit is affected by and not affected by , or the foe possesses a source of bonus neutralization or , the stat decreasing effect will be negated.
List of owners
|Tome of Reason|
In other languages
|German||Buch der Ratio|
|Spanish (Europe)||Grimorio cordura|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Grimorio cordura|
|French||Tome de raison|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||純理之書|