|Description||Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk/Res+6 to unit during combat, and also, after combat, if unit attacked, inflicts【Panic】on target and foes within 2 spaces of target.|
Converts bonuses on target into penalties through its next action.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Tiger Spirit is considered a combat boost.
- Tiger Spirit applies the status effect.
- Any on a unit lasts until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- does not convert into , it changes the value of existing from positive to negative.
- If the affected unit does not have or the affected unit has , has no effect, but can still be used to trigger skills that require a such as and .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Espíritu tigre|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espíritu tigre|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||虎神・寅|
|Portuguese||Espírito de tigre|