|Description||Grants Def+3. If the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit) > the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target), foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
- Thunder Armads can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Thunder Armads will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Thunder Armads's follow-up attack prevention.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Thunder Armads is considered a combat reduction.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Thunder Armads's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Thunder Armads's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Thunder Armads by 50%.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Armads eléctrica|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Armads eléctrica|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||天雷阿爾瑪茲|