|Description||Grants bonus to unit’s Atk = total bonuses on unit during combat.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Tharja's Hex is considered a combat boost.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives .
- If the unit is affected by or the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the Atk increase will be negated.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Tharja's Hex is considered a combat reduction.
- The Atk/Spd-4 works on all foes within 2 spaces of the user, even if the user does not participate in combat with that foe.
- The combat reduction of Tharja's Hex will not apply to foes with who are in combat against the user's allies.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_赤の呪いR4. Anathema (赤の呪い) is a skill that appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Tharja's Hex originally debuted as a weapon exclusive to Tharja in the spinoff title Fire Emblem Warriors.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Maleficio Tharja|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Maleficio Tharja|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||撒拉的禁咒|
|Portuguese||Feitiço de Tharja|