|Description||Effective against armored and cavalry foes. Grants Res+3. If armored or cavalry foe uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, reduces damage from foe's first attack by 30%.|
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Thani's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Thani's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Thani by 50%.
- The damage reduction is only applied against ranged or foes.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Thani is considered a combat boost.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Thani's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Thani|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||賽尼|