Defines a Hero or enemy unit.
- Name: Unit's displayed name (one of
- Title: Unit's displayed title (one of
- Person: String tag used to identify the unit's sort order and link to related units.
- Origin: Unit's displayed origin from the description. Only the origin reflecting the unit's Origin sort order should be used.
- ExtraOrigins: Comma-separated list of all the unit's extra origins that do not affect the Origin sort order but appear in places like the Entry sort order and the filter tool.
- TagID: Internal string identifier (
- IntID: Internal numerical identifier, used for origin sort.
- Gender: Unit's gender, according to the portrait file paths.
- WeaponType: Unit's weapon type, corresponds to
- MoveType: Unit's move type, corresponds to
- GrowthMod: Intrinsic growth modifiers on the unit.
- Artist: The unit's illustration artist.
- ActorEN: The unit's English voice actor(s), delimited by commas.
- ActorJP: The unit's Japanese voice actor(s), delimited by commas.
- AdditionDate: The date the unit was first present in the game, playable or not. On this date they would have shown up in the Hero Catalog as unknown.
- ReleaseDate: The date the unit was first made obtainable by summoning or rewards.
- Properties: Extra properties.
- Description: Unit's displayed description, excluding the "appears in" part.
Enemy units should leave GrowthMod and ReleaseDate empty.
List of properties
Properties shall not appear as substrings of other properties; this is so that both
Properties HOLDS '???' and
Properties__full LIKE '%???%' work in the where-clauses for Cargo queries.
tiara: For units that cannot equip certain types of accessories.
enemy: Enemy unit.
generic: Generic unit.
story: Story Hero. Cannot be used for skill inheritance.
refresher: A Sing/Dance user. Does not show up as random units. At most one unit of this kind can appear in a single brigade regardless of whether they equip those Assist skills.
limited: Limited Hero which cannot be summoned.
ghb: Hero available as a Grand Hero Battle reward.
tempest: Hero available as a Tempest Trials reward.
special: Special Hero available from summoning focuses.
specDisplay: Special Hero not available from summoning focuses, e.g. Ylgr: Breaking the Ice.
legendary: A Legendary Hero.
mythic: A Mythic Hero.
duo: A Duo Hero.
harmonized: A Harmonized Hero.
ascended: An Ascended Hero.
resplendent: Has a Resplendent version.
askr: Has an Askr based Resplendent version.
embla: Has an Embla based Resplendent version.
nifl: Has a Nifl based Resplendent version.
muspell: Has a Múspell based Resplendent version.
hel: Has a Hel based Resplendent version.
ljosalfheimr: Has a Ljósálfheimr based Resplendent version.
dokkalfheimr: Has a Dökkálfheimr based Resplendent version.
nidavellir: Has a Niðavellir based Resplendent version.
jotunheimr: Has a Jötunheimr based Resplendent version.
Other Hero properties
prologue: This Hero is obtained at 4 during the Prologue.
brave: This Hero has arrived as a result of Choose Your Legends. Some Brave Heroes have an extra English voice line.
This template defines the table "Units". View table.