|Description||Grants Def/Res+2 and “inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack” to allies within 2 spaces of unit during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Tannenbaton+ is considered a combat boost.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
- The effect of Tannenbaton+ will not apply to the user's allies who are in combat against a foe with skills such as and .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The upgraded version of Tannenbaton+ has the same effect as or .
- Tannenbaton+ allows the unit to deal staff damage like other weapons instead of halving damage after defenses are calculated, rounded down.
- Tannenbaton+ can prevent the foe from counterattacking.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Bastón árbol +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Bastón árbol +|
|French||Bâton sapin +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||聖樹之杖＋|