|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit initiates combat or if unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat. If unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Talregan Axe is considered a combat boost.
- Talregan Axe does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- A foe with a skill such as has priority over the user with Talregan Axe.
- Talregan Axe changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Hacha de Talrega|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hacha de Talrega|
|French||Hache de Talrega|
|Italian||Ascia di Talrega|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||答爾烈卡之激斧|