|Description||Grants weapon-triangle advantage against colorless foes, and inflicts weapon-triangle disadvantage on colorless foes during combat.|
- See weapon-triangle for more information on weapon triangle advantage effects.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Tactical Gale is considered a .
- Movement Types refers to if a unit is: , , , or .
- In order for the skill to trigger with an ally unit, the team must have fewer than 3 allies sharing a movement type on the field.
- Tactical Gale takes account of ally units on the field at the start of the phase, meaning if allies are lost it is possible to meet Tactical Gale's condition and trigger the skill.
- Example: A team consists of 1 Infantry unit with Tactical Gale & 3 Fliers. The skill cannot trigger with the 3 Fliers because there are more than 2 of them on the field. Should the third flier be defeated, Tactical Gale's condition will be met and the skill will trigger.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_指揮R全4, which can be translated as Tactic R All 4.
- The refined effect may be a reference to the skill Rally Spectrum, which is exclusive to the Grandmaster class (the promoted version of the Tactician class) in Fire Emblem Awakening. Both skills grant allies a boost to all stats (except HP) if they are within a few spaces of the user.
- However, Rally Spectrum acts much like other Rally skills in that the user must spend their turn in order to use the skill. The refined effect of Tactical Gale instead acts as a passive skill.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Tifón estratégico|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Tifón estratégico|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||軍師的風書|