|Description||Effective against armored foes. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 25%, grants Atk/Def+5 to unit during combat.|
- When battling an unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Sworn Lance is considered a combat boost.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Sworn Lance can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Sworn Lance will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Sworn Lance's follow-up attack prevention.
- The combat boosts granted to unit and the follow up preventing effects of Sworn Lance will only activate if the unit has a support partner active on the map.
List of owners
In other languages
|German||Lanze des Eids|
|Spanish (Europe)||Lanza prometida|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lanza prometida|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||騎士的誓約之槍|