|Description||Effective against dragon foes. Grants Def+3. If foe initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- When battling a Dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Summer's Breath grants Special cooldown charge +1 only when the foe initiates combat.
- The Special cooldown charge +1 applies for both units' attacks.
- A foe with or will neutralize the "Special cooldown charge +X" granted by Summer's Breath.
- If a foe initiates combat against a unit with Summer's Breath and the unit is inflicted with Special cooldown charge -1, such as from a foe's for example, the effects will stack and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Summer's Breath is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Aliento veraniego|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Soplo veraniego|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||盛夏吐息|
|Portuguese||Sopro de verão|