|Description||At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Def+5 during combat, and also, if foe can make a follow-up attack, reduces damage from foe's first attack by 50%.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Stout Lance+ is considered a combat boost.
- The damage reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Damage reductions by percentage stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , , and and with offensive Specials will neutralize Stout Lance+'s damage reduction effect when the special triggers.
- will reduce the damage reduction of Stout Lance+ by 50%.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Gran lanza +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Gran lanza +|
|French||Lance robuste +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||堅固之槍＋|