* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- Has the same effects as and .
- Effects that are disabled by Soul of Zofia:
- Effects on a foe that guarantee their follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , status effects such as , and the Grand Conquests area effect.
- Effects from skills on the user that prevent their follow-up attacks, from skills such as and
- Effects from skills on a foe that prevent their follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , , and status effects such as .
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Soul of Zofia does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- Skills such as and the status effect have priority over the Soul of Zofia's priority changing effect.
- Soul of Zofia changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners
|Soul of Zofia|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Espíritu zofiano|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espíritu zofiano|
|French||Âme de Zofia|
|Italian||Spirito di Zofia|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||索菲亞之魂|
|Portuguese||Alma de Zofia|