* Unused restrictions: No restrictions.
- The healing calculation will always use the final damage number for the damage dealt.
- Solar Brace's healing effect will not work if the foe has a skill that prevents HP recovery during combat such as or , or the user has been inflicted with .
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Sing/Dance users or Duo/ Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- will reduce the amount of movement granted by to 1 space if the affected unit uses a close weapon type or 0 spaces if the affected unit uses a ranged weapon type.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- Solar Brace II will neutralize the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect on unit such as from a foe with or the status effect.
- Solar Brace II's healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- Solar Brace II's after combat healing will not work if the foe has a skill that prevents HP recovery such as or , or the user has been inflicted with .
List of owners
|Solar Brace II|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Brazalete solar|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Brazalete solar|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||太陽手鐲|