|Description||If unit's HP ≤ 50% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Sol Katti does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- Skills such as and the status effect have priority over the Sol Katti's priority changing effect.
- Sol Katti changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Any of the upgrades grant Sol Katti the same effect as .
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Sol Katti's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Sol Katti|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Sol Katti|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||索爾・卡提|