- The stat decrease that can be applied by Sneering Axe is considered a combat reduction.
- The stat decreasing effect of Sneering Axe will activate if the foe receives .
- The stat decreasing effect will not be negated nor reduced if the foe receives .
- If the foe is affected by and not affected by , or the unit possesses a source of bonus neutralization or , the stat decreasing effect will be negated.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Sneering Axe applies the status effect.
- Any on a unit lasts until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- does not convert into , it changes the value of existing from positive to negative.
- If the affected unit does not have or the affected unit has , has no effect, but can still be used to trigger skills that require a such as and .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Sneering Axe is considered a combat boost.
- Only attacks performed by the user have the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- The "Special cooldown charge +X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect.
- For example, if a unit is affected by both and , the effects will stack and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The effects will only stack when the user attacks and the cooldown will go down without penalty or bonus.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will only take place when the foe attacks.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge +1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_攻奥義変動R攻速5, which can be translated as Special Charge R Atk/Spd 5.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Hacha demente|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hacha demente|
|French||Hache de dément|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||笑面之斧|