- The stat decrease that can be applied by Sneering Axe is considered a combat reduction.
- The stat decreasing effect of Sneering Axe will activate if the foe receives .
- The stat decreasing effect will not be negated nor reduced if the foe receives .
- If the foe is affected by or the unit possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the stat decreasing effect will be negated.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- Sneering Axe applies the status effect.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Sneering Axe is considered a combat boost.
- Only attacks performed by the user have the Special cooldown charge +X effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- If the user has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a foe has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- Skills such as and will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_攻奥義変動R攻速5, which can be translated as Special Charge R Atk/Spd 5.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Hacha demente|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Hacha demente|
|French||Hache de dément|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||笑面之斧|