|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk+5 to unit and inflicts Atk-5 on foe during combat and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.|
At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, unit can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.) If unit transforms, grants Atk+2.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Sky-Pirate Claw is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Sky-Pirate Claw is considered a combat reduction.
- A foe with skills such as will disable Sky-Pirate Claw's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Sky-Pirate Claw applies the status effect.
- The Atk+2 granted by Sky-Pirate Claw when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Garra pirata|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garra pirata|
|French||Serre de pirate|
|Italian||Artiglio di Tibarn|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||天空海盜之喙|
|Portuguese||Garra de pirata|