|Description||Effective against flying foes.|
Grants Spd+3. At the start of turn 3, deals 10 damage to foes within 3 columns centered on unit, and converts bonuses on those foes into penalties through their next actions.
- When battling a unit, Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
- Skadi inflicts out of combat damage.
- Skadi applies the status effect.
- Any on a unit lasts until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the status effect for their first action.
- Contrary to it's description does not convert into , it simply changes the value of any existing from positive to negative.
- If the affected unit does not have or the affected unit has , 's effect won't work but it can still be used to trigger skills that require a such as and .
- Skadi activates only on the 3rd turn of combat.
|Example of Area of Effect|
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Skadi is considered a combat boost.
List of owners
- In Norse mythology, Skadi is a giantess and goddess associated with bowhunting, skiing, winter, and mountains.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Skadi|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||斯卡蒂|