|Description||At start of turn, grants Atk+3 to adjacent allies for 1 turn.|
- Has the same effect as .
- The stat increase that can be applied by Siegmund is considered a .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- Any of the upgrades grant Siegmund the same effect as .
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Siegmund's guaranteed follow-up attack effect.
Can be evolved in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of evolving weapons.
|Flame Siegmund||16||1||Grants Atk+3. If the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target) ≥ the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit), unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.||400 SP|
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_追撃攻R90, which can be translated as Follow-Up Attack.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Siegmund|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||齊格蒙德|