|Description||Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.|
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Siegfried is considered a combat reduction.
- Siegfried can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Siegfried will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Siegfried's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Siegfried|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||西格弗里德|