|Description||Inflicts Def/Res-4. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice, and also, if unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 50% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +4 damage.)|
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Shuriken Cleaver+'s extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Effects such as and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Shuriken Cleaver+'s user can perform a follow-up attack, either from a speed check or effects such as or , the user will be able to attack up to 4 times during combat.
- The maximum Spd difference that matters for Shuriken Cleaver+'s damage bonus is 8, due to Shuriken Cleaver+'s cap of 4 bonus damage.
- The minimum Spd difference that matters for Shuriken Cleaver+'s damage bonus is 2, which provides 1 bonus damage.
- The bonus damage from Shuriken Cleaver+ is applied after other effects, and is thus not boosted by specials such as or .
- With , Shuriken Cleaver+ will deal extra damage if the user would otherwise have equal or less Res than the target.
- This effect stops when the user is regularly 9 Spd slower than the target, as a 1-Spd advantage rounds down to zero damage.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Shuriken puñal +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Shuriken puñal +|
|French||Shuriken mortel +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||忍之三叉斧＋|