|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit's HP ≥ 50% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- Shadow Sword does not guarantee the user a follow-up attack.
- If the user can perform a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or skill such as , the initial attack and follow-up will occur before the foe can perform a counterattack.
- Skills such as and the status effect have priority over the Shadow Sword's priority changing effect.
- Shadow Sword changes the attack priority, or order of attacks, and therefore can be disabled by skills such as .
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Espada oscura|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espada oscura|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||黑暗之劍|