|Description||At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2, but after combat, if unit attacked, deals 2 damage to unit.|
After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on foe through its next action.
- The 100% HP requirement applies to the Atk/Spd/Def/Res +2 as well as the 2 damage after combat.
- This means that if the foe initiates combat and the user cannot counterattack, the effect will not activate.
- For example, it will NOT drain 2 HP if the foe initates combat and the wielder does not counterattack and just takes the hit.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Seashell+ is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Seashell+ is considered a .
- Seashell+ inflicts out of combat damage.
- Seashell+ stacks with after-combat healing from skills such as .
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Concha marina +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Concha marina +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||貝殼＋|
|Portuguese||Concha do mar+|