|Description||Effective against dragon foes.|
At start of combat, if unit's HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Sealed Falchion is considered a combat boost.
- When battling a dragon unit or a unit with , Attack is multiplied by 1.5.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The effect of Sealed Falchion will activate if the unit wielding it receives a .
- Sealed Falchion can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Sealed Falchion will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as , , and is unaffected by Sealed Falchion's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Falchion sellada|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Falchion sellada|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||封劍法爾西昂|