|Scythe of Sariel|
|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone and/or extra movement granted by a skill like Armor March or Armored Boots is active on foe, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Scythe of Sariel is considered a combat boost.
- The combat boost and follow-up preventing effects of Scythe of Sariel will activate if the foe receives or .
- Any other than or , such as and , cannot be used to trigger the combat boost and follow-up preventing effects.
- The combat boost and follow-up preventing effects will not be triggered if the foe does not receive or .
- The combat boost and follow-up preventing effects will not be negated if the foe receives , , or .
- If the combat boost and follow-up preventing effects is triggered by , the combat boost and follow-up preventing effects will be negated if the foe is affected by and is not affected by , or if the unit possesses a bonus neutralizing skill.
- Scythe of Sariel can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Scythe of Sariel will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Scythe of Sariel's follow-up attack prevention.
List of owners
|Scythe of Sariel|
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Guadaña de Sariel|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Guadaña Sariel|
|French||Faux de Sariel|
|Italian||Falce di Sariel|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||薩利耶爾之大鐮|
|Portuguese||Foice de Sariel|