- Effects that are disabled by Savvy Fighter:
- Effects on a foe that guarantee their follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , status effects such as , and the Grand Conquests area effect.
- Effects from skills on the user that prevent their follow-up attacks, from skills such as and
- Effects from skills on a foe that prevent their follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , , and status effects such as .
- The "unit's Spd minus foe's Spd" condition is treated as a comparison between the unit's and foe's Spd stats.
- The damage-reduction is calculated after offensive Specials and skills that deal extra damage, such as .
- Percentage-based damage-reduction effects stack multiplicatively, unlike interactions related to the weapon-triangle, such as gem weapons and .
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- , , , and will neutralize Savvy Fighter's damage-reduction effect.
- When used with offensive Specials, , , , and will neutralize Savvy Fighter's damage-reduction effect.
- and can reduce the damage-reduction of Savvy Fighter by 50%.
List of owners
|Savvy Fighter 1|
|Savvy Fighter 2|
|Savvy Fighter 3|
|2022-02-08||2022-03-08||Here with Me||Savvy Fighter 3|
- This skill is not available on any distributed units.
- This skill has not been available on any distributed Combat Manuals.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Luchador sagaz|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Luchador sagaz|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||慧眼隊形|