At start of combat, if foe's Atk ≥ unit's Atk+5, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat.
- A stat comparison made "At start of combat" ignores combat boosts and combat reductions.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Sagittae is considered a combat boost.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- The increased damage from Sagittae is not affected by the weapon-triangle, and it includes the increased Atk from skills like in its calculations.
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- The "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect.
- If used alongside another source of "Special cooldown charge -X", only the higher of the two charge reductions will apply.
- This means that if a unit has two "Special cooldown charge -1" effects from two different sources, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge -1" effect is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize effects that inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
List of owners
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Sagittae|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||光箭|