|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If foe initiates combat or if foe's HP ≥ 75% at start of combat, grants Atk+6 to unit, inflicts Atk-6 on foe, and unit's first attack deals damage = 40% of foe's Res during combat, and also, both unit and foe cannot make a follow-up attack. If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.|
- The stat increase that can be applied by Ruinous Frost is considered a combat boost.
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Ruinous Frost is considered a combat reduction.
- The increased damage from Ruinous Frost is not affected by the weapon-triangle, and it includes the increased Atk from skills like in its calculations.
- For more information, see Damage calculation.
- Ruinous Frost can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Ruinous Frost will not prevent Brave Weapons users from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker cannot perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as or a status effect such as will disable Ruinous Frost's follow-up attack prevention.
- Attacks that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" include attacks during combat and area-of-effect Specials.
- , , , , , and will disable this effect.
- and will disable this effect during combat, but not against area-of-effect Specials.
List of owners
In other languages
|German||Frost des Verfalls|
|Spanish (Europe)||Helada atroz|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Helada asoladora|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||滅亡的霜雪|