|Description||Grants Spd+3. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants unit Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)|
- Only attacks performed by the user have the Special cooldown charge +X effect. This is true regardless of who initiated combat.
- If the user has a "Special cooldown charge +X" effect and a foe has a "Special cooldown charge -X" effect, the effects will stack.
- If used alongside a skill that also grants "Special cooldown charge +X", only the higher of the two charge increases will apply.
- This means that if a unit has "Special cooldown charge +1" and "Special cooldown charge +1" from two different skills, the battle will play out as if only one "Special cooldown charge +1" is active.
- Skills such as and will neutralize any effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to the foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on its user.
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Royal Sword is considered a combat boost.
- Royal Sword's healing effect stacks with skills such as , that deal out of combat damage to their owner after combat.
- Royal Sword's after combat healing will not work if the foe has a skill that prevents HP recovery such as or , or the user has been inflicted with .
List of owners
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_戦闘後鼓動回復R全5, which can be translated as After Combat Health Recovery R All 5.
In other languages
|Spanish (Europe)||Espada real|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Espada real|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||王家之劍|