|Royal Hatari Fang|
|Description||Enables【Canto (Rem. +1)】while transformed. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit initiates combat or is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit and neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks or prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat.|
At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, deals +7 damage when Special triggers, and neutralizes effects that grant "Special cooldown charge +X" to foe or inflict "Special cooldown charge -X" on unit.
【Canto (Rem. +1)】
After an attack, Assist skill, or structure destruction, unit can move spaces = any movement not already used that turn +1. (If unit used a movement skill that warped them, its remaining movement is 0.)
(Unit moves according to movement type. Once per turn. Cannot attack or assist. Only highest value applied. Does not stack. After moving, if a skill that grants another action would be triggered (like with Galeforce), Canto will trigger after the granted action. Unit's base movement has no effect on movement granted. Cannot warp (using skills like Wings of Mercy) a distance greater than unit's remaining movement +1.)
- will not trigger after waiting, or after an extra action granted by Sing/Dance users or Duo/ Harmonized skills if it has already been triggered that turn.
- will reduce the amount of movement granted by to 1 space if the affected unit uses a close weapon type or 0 spaces if the affected unit uses a ranged weapon type.
- takes into account the unit's Move Type and the movement restrictions involved with it. For Example, a unit cannot use to enter or cross a forest.
- also takes into account effects that alter a unit's normal movement such as , , the status effect, or a skill with the effect.
- also takes into account status effects that alter a unit's movement value such as and .
- will have the remaining value be reduced to 1 if the unit was inflicted with and did not move.
- will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
- However, if the effect is applied after combat, the unit must also survive it to fulfill this condition.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Royal Hatari Fang is considered a combat boost.
- Effects that are disabled by Royal Hatari Fang:
- Effects on a foe that guarantee that foe's follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , status effects such as , and the Grand Conquests area effect.
- Effects from skills on the user that prevent the user's follow-up attacks, from skills such as and
- Effects from skills on a foe that prevent the user's follow-up attacks, from skills such as , , , and status effects such as .
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- Deals +7 damage when an offensive Special triggers.
- Royal Hatari Fang will neutralize the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect on unit such as from a foe with or the status effect.
- Since the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect will be neutralized on unit, Royal Hatari Fang will also stack with the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect on unit, such as from and the status effect, unless the foe is equipped with skills that neutralize the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect on unit.
- Royal Hatari Fang will neutralize the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect on foes such as from and the status effect.
- Since the "Special cooldown charge +X" effect will be neutralized on foes, Royal Hatari Fang will also stack with the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect inflicted on the foe, such as from and the status effect, unless the foe is equipped with skills that neutralize the "Special cooldown charge -X" effect on unit.
- The Atk+2 granted by Royal Hatari Fang when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost, Special damage boost, and cooldown charge neutralization effects of Royal Hatari Fang will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners
|Royal Hatari Fang|
In other languages
|German||Zahn von Igona|
|Spanish (Europe)||Colmillo Hataree|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Colmillo Hataree|
|Italian||Zanna di Athari|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||沙漠狼女王之牙|